I was on another page and read about mud pies. i wanted to talk about it here, but the picture function isn't working. I'll try again tonight.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I used to make mud pies when I was little in the backyard under the clothes line stand. They were brillant and were decorated with butter cups and sold quite well.
Sucks about looking for a new place. I hate moving. I assume you are looking to move in with someone again. Which is always interesting to see how the dynamics work out.
I'm with nikki on the whole keep milking the good job as long as it is available.....this is conditional though. It is only a good job as long as it helps you enjoy your life. If it is only sustaning you in your hypnotic state. Get the hell out! Get out have fun, enjoy frivolous converations about nothing. I know sometimes I want to be taken away by other peoples adventures. To listen to stories and imagine being there. Sometimes that is much better than the reality of sitting in the rain. Like the woman in the church.
I used to be in Haiti. I used to be in University. I used to be in Katimavik. I used to be in Cadets.
Now where am I? I'm not sure I'm done with any of those. Especially not Haiti. Anyway, I sure am muddled.
1 comment:
I used to make mud pies when I was little in the backyard under the clothes line stand. They were brillant and were decorated with butter cups and sold quite well.
Sucks about looking for a new place. I hate moving. I assume you are looking to move in with someone again. Which is always interesting to see how the dynamics work out.
I'm with nikki on the whole keep milking the good job as long as it is available.....this is conditional though. It is only a good job as long as it helps you enjoy your life. If it is only sustaning you in your hypnotic state. Get the hell out! Get out have fun, enjoy frivolous converations about nothing. I know sometimes I want to be taken away by other peoples adventures. To listen to stories and imagine being there. Sometimes that is much better than the reality of sitting in the rain. Like the woman in the church.
at any rate i enjoyed your blog
keep writting
grace
Post a Comment