Another day,
I was at the Street Performer's festival again, and saw this awesome act which made me feel I was a Japanese royal
child three hundred years ago. This man made neat sculptures that looked like blown glass, out of sugar paste or something. He folded paper frogs and cranes and pirate hats, and made a top spin on the tip of a sword. It was magical, like being three years old.Another day,
I was on the bus next to a man in pleather pants, cowboy boots and a suit jacket, with a keyboard sticking out the top of his backpack. The busdriver thought he smelled like poo and made all the passengers show our shoes to prove it wasn't us.
Another day,
I was on the bus, and heard a little girl talking with her brother :
"That's the Hotel Mcdonald. If the Queen came here, that's where she'd stay. And if Nickelback came here, that's where they'd stay!"
No comments:
Post a Comment