L'ébauche des instructions pour comment se servir de la civière ne seront prêtes qu'après l'urgence pour laquelle ont leur aura besoin.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hopefully I did the translation right, and the coments pertain to the 3rd world. (Big assumtion, you could be talking about something within your local hospital) Unfortunetly we are far beyond needing a plan, a plan would have been nice years ago before Canada cut its CIDA funding ect. A plan won't work anymore. What we can only do now is hopefully mitigate of of the pain, and pray that that is enough.
I used to be in Haiti. I used to be in University. I used to be in Katimavik. I used to be in Cadets.
Now where am I? I'm not sure I'm done with any of those. Especially not Haiti. Anyway, I sure am muddled.
2 comments:
Hopefully I did the translation right, and the coments pertain to the 3rd world. (Big assumtion, you could be talking about something within your local hospital)
Unfortunetly we are far beyond needing a plan, a plan would have been nice years ago before Canada cut its CIDA funding ect. A plan won't work anymore. What we can only do now is hopefully mitigate of of the pain, and pray that that is enough.
Oddly enough, for once I wasn't talking about the third world. (I try to do that at least three times each day, but sometimes I don't quite make it.)
Post a Comment