And I talked to my best friends and my Dad, and had tea with a friend, and listened to Stuart McLean. I am very rich* and life is good.
Tomorrow, I may even buy a pillow and some shoes. Definitely a teapot. Not that I am an adult and ready to be responsible for my own teapot, but my roommate/friend can be.
*edit: I reread that and feel like maybe it comes across as ostentatious. To be clear, I meant rich in the sense of having friends and family, not two mercedes and a spa membership. I am also material-ly wealthy, in the sense that I HAVE A MATTRESS AGAIN, NO MORE COUCHES FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS, WOOHOO!
However, I'd like to think that I'm not the sort of person who would derive self-worth from wealth. Although I will admit to being much happier sleeping on a bed than in the dirt, that is backpain and chills, not self worth talking.