A friend sent me a note a while ago, that her friend's boyfriend made a movie, and it is so cool that I am still thinking about it, so thought I would share it with you.The message reads:
I am writing to alert you to a new show on the CBC called exposure, showcasing some of Canada's amateur talent.
The lovely Paul, with whom i am madly in love, has submitted his most recent movie, entitle "Spiderella " to the website.
It is now up to us to view and vote for his movie. Bear in mind that it was conceived and directed entirely by Paul Fryer, including the piano soundtrack. The animation is a bit crude, but imagine what he could do with the proper equipment.
The movie is just under ten lovely minutes, and i hope you enjoy.
REMEMBER TO VOTE, and rate this movie, if you liked it (and even if you didn't - vote cause i told you to ). The top rated movies will recieve Exposure on the CBC tv program of the same name. Tell your friends. Get them to vote. I promise you, this is only the tip of what Paul is capable of. I know that i am biased, but this movie is
only one example of the millions of reasons that i love him. Give him a chance, his creative talents will win you over too...
http://www.cbc.ca/exposure/node/4589

No comments:
Post a Comment