Lovely....it's freezing here in Ottawa, but I remember well the lovely feeling of cool water in the Haitian heat....I'll never forget those two little boys who gave us the mangos after they came after us begging for food! Anyways, looking forward to more stories and more picts when you get back - love - Nik
A year and a half ago someone had thrown so many boulders into the pool that it was unusable. Jack cleared the pool area by picking up and hurling dozens and dozens of boulders onto the bank. It looks like you were able to use it when you visited. It looks refreshing.
I used to be in Haiti. I used to be in University. I used to be in Katimavik. I used to be in Cadets.
Now where am I? I'm not sure I'm done with any of those. Especially not Haiti. Anyway, I sure am muddled.
2 comments:
Lovely....it's freezing here in Ottawa, but I remember well the lovely feeling of cool water in the Haitian heat....I'll never forget those two little boys who gave us the mangos after they came after us begging for food! Anyways, looking forward to more stories and more picts when you get back - love - Nik
A year and a half ago someone had thrown so many boulders into the pool that it was unusable. Jack cleared the pool area by picking up and hurling dozens and dozens of boulders onto the bank. It looks like you were able to use it when you visited. It looks refreshing.
Post a Comment