My blog has a new look, I'm sorry. I tried to make it be wider and don't know how well I succeeded. Hopefully the colours aren't distracting or difficult to read, please let me know and I'll try to work on it more. I've spent two hours now, reading through old posts and such, when I should be reading through job postings. It was a nice trip to the past- I have been back from Haiti a while now, i guess. Also I read my mom's blog from her trip last christmas, and noticed how similar we are, and also how different. It made me realize how much I love her, which seems to be a theme this week. I love you mom! (tell Wm I love him too)
(Sidenote: Ottawa is SO the place I've lived in Canada where I do the most exciting things. Tuesday I went to a play at the National Arts Centre. There was much jumping up and down when i realized I had been to the theatre and was now looking up at my nation's parliament buildings)
Anyway, back to work, ugh.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...and again, a new look. I have no fashion sense, even when each look costs the same as any other, I still need someone to dress me. (or in this case, my blog)
Post a Comment