skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
World Water Day
World Water Day
is today.
read about Canadian water quality
I'm sorry that I have nothing interesting to say myself. I need to find a job and a place to live, and there is nought very interesting about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Val
I used to be in Haiti. I used to be in University. I used to be in Katimavik. I used to be in Cadets. Now where am I? I'm not sure I'm done with any of those. Especially not Haiti. Anyway, I sure am muddled.
View my complete profile
Haiti Links
Yon peyi pa janm mouri
BBC country profile
Google's Haiti news
Kreyol Wikipedia
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(28)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(48)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(14)
▼
March
(3)
World Water Day
not haiti
Worst speaker ever!
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2005
(6)
►
December
(6)
►
2004
(2)
►
August
(2)
Search This Blog
Ethical Trade Gifts
People I love to read
many flowers (friend in Hong Kong)
lot Madame Haiti
adventures of random-man and chip girl
Yummy writing tea friend
Madame Haiti (friend in Haiti)
fanmiblan nan ayiti
many mountains (Rwanda)
many islands (Marshall Islands)
many gears (Malawi)
Smartie Away
random links I want handy
hunger& justice
Studio Sparks
Robert Munsch-listen to stories!
Offices
Church
No comments:
Post a Comment